Wednesday, August 25, 2010

The kitchen gallery....

Ok, so a shot from a little further back might've worked better, but never mind.  I like putting together mini compositions around the house, and this is one of my favourites.  It features the Big Breakfast teatowel (in awesome neon pink!) from Mr PS (slimline silver frame from Ikea), a Martin Poppelwell napkin from Esther Diamond (stretched on a canvas frame) and the plate by Mignon Khargie which I won at a plate a day for plate #200.

(Psst! - What do you think of the wider blog format?  I'm not too sure about it myself but I'll see if it grows on me).

5 comments:

Little Jane St said...

Oh my goodness... I need that tea towel! By the way I like the photo composition:)

painted fish studio said...

love your little composition! show us more! :)

wider blog format works for me.

Kylie Thevenau said...

Alex, I love it all and I think the wider format is great - more to see :)

One Little Studio said...

oh and i still need to talk plates with you!

E R I N said...

love art + plates!